Thursday, July 4, 2013

My first completed drawing in Corel Painter!

As of now you have only seen images that I have created using the iPad on an app called Procreate.  This picture was used using Corel painter 11.  At the time I got the program it was the newest model, they now have painter 12.   
For me drawing on the computer was frustrated and overwhelmed.  There was so much to it and I have never prided myself on my computer skills.  
I felt the program Procreate were good training wheels for painter I started understanding concepts of drawing non traditionally. Plus it was so easy to pick up and draw everyday!  But I still wasn't getting the look I wanted.  Last week one of my friends posted this link.  For someone that had just dablled in the program I felt it was night and day to the way I approach digital drawing.   I'm excited about this painting I feel it's coming alive.
This excites me, enjoy.

No comments: